Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Zeitgeist

In sync with the spirit of the time..........the spirit characteristic of an age or generation.........the spirit so unaltered, so unchanged!!!!!

At first, I never believed in it.... tried not to cogitate about it and never ever tried to abide by it....i consider this as lack of perception, intuition and imagination....

Then I realized that this spirit is true and unfeigned. True to the core.... completely innocent and impeccant.... gentle and docile....

I made up my mind and decided to pursue this spirit. I waited for the dawn to hold me with its golden fingers...... to hug me gently and to feel comfortable in its bosom.....to experience the lovely feeling which i have heard about.....and wished that it will exculpate me...... but its always late when the realization dawns on me......

and then it was morning....

No comments: