Friday, February 6, 2009

Life...... gimme more!!!!!

give me more

The title seems like an avaricious goof's lament. But please don't be prejudiced... I am not one of those goofs who make a hue and cry that nothing is enough. I do realize that everybody desires more out of life and is not allayed with whatever they have..... and you may term me as one of them. But let me explain.....

It has been almost 4 years since I have become stagnant, both professionally and personally. Looking out for a new job or a new relationship gives me absolute creeps!!! I am afraid of things going wrong.... afraid of taking the turns.... afraid of meeting with failure.... and i know all these are common aches.... yet when it comes to self, its disgusting.

In a job, what would you feel if your are asked to report vertically, horizontally and diagonally??? Would you sense a role conflict?? Would you feel that the enjoyment is being tweeted out of your work??? How would you feel if you are over-supervised and duties are not delegated in the way it should be??? Its inviolable pandemonium!!!! And I am virtually in the heart of this bedlam.

I have been trying to change myself to fit to the environment. Trying to see the virtuous side of it with out complaining. But now it has come to an impasse... I want things to change.... I want things to be different...... I am ready to fight for a brand new beginning... ready to sacrifice... ready to forfeit all those comforts and comfort zones..... and in reciprocation I want life to give me more!!!!!!

8 comments:

Cecil said...

Pathetic..........yet looks like you are slowly moving towards another direction. Only God and you know what exactly is going on and what would be the end result.

Good Luck for many more right feelings

Euphonical said...

Cecil........Was that some kind of encouragement??? :-)

Deepak said...

Things will definitely change around. Change is the only thing that will never change. There will come a change that will take you to the right destination.

Keep hunting......

Euphonical said...

Thanks deepak!!!!! I am keeping the hunting spree alive!!!!!

Elsa said...

U r rihgt friend,its disgusting when we face it and its diferent for each person.we all do anything and everything for that change.But we take every step forward with fear of failiure.That is the point where we go wrong,anything we do with fear or doubt lead us to failiure.Only thing we can do is wait and do every thing without fear and never surrender our hopes and faith.Patience is the only weapon that can lead us to victoryand the change will come to u when least expected.

euphonical said...

thanks elsa..... let me try patience at least 4 some time..........

Chettayi said...

Personally I don't agree with your view on personal stagnancy, Having known you for these 4 yrs I know that you have been evolving personally.

But professionally, yes, You are right. It happens when we are left to make sense out of utter senselessness. I know its hard, I cann't console you, nor do I know a way out, but I still hope that you will find solace. May be I am hoping against hopelessness.

Euphonical said...

Thanks chettayi...... I knew that you will come up with something like this "hoping against hopelessness"!!! :-)

Your support is always invaluable!!!!