Sunday, September 28, 2008

Today.........

Today..............

Today... I feel like my hands are empty and my heart is vacuous ...... but if I assay to drop a word, I know it will spill over......... Its time for self discovery... not for self amelioration or self improvement.... because without discovering the lost self it would be inconceivable to improve......

I am trying to tune in to the music that my heart ineluctably needs.... but the chords are so wispy and obscure that I cant make out even a single note.... I want to accede in to a trance.... even that is unattainable.....

I am sacking the thoughts right here for the fear that it would bubble over.........!!!!

but "today"............. I wish....

7 comments:

Anish said...

Machu superb!!!!!!!!

euphonical said...

thanks buddy........ :-)

Anand aka AVen said...

some times, it is easy for others to discover you, than by yourself... i donno, whether i discovered the true you, but as far as i discovered you, you have learnt a lot more than any succesful ppl i know, and you are still tryin to learn, :) .

sometimes, i feel we both are similar in many ways!!! ( i donno, whether you felt the same, but this is for me )

i hope, i'll settle down in far future, and to be frank, i believe, nahhh, I trust, you will in very near future.

what i have understood is that, ppl dont let you discover yourself, coz that would bea threat for them. The same ppl, have done the same to "THE CORPORATE MARTYR", ( i guess you got the idea ), and thats the reason, i have moved out.

brother, dont you think its time to break free ??? free from the worthless dumb ppl ??? well i feel so....

break free, then i believe you would be the true you....

good luck bro...!!!!

euphonical said...

mmmm..... i agree bro..... :-)

darklord said...

thats nice.... pic selection too.... :)

Anu said...

totally love all your posts ..especially this one :)

euphonical said...

thanks anu and darklord