Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Canary in a coal mine

I decided to lock my key board when I realized that my pennings have started to hurt people. It was neither intentional nor a deliberate attempt designed to defame people. Nevertheless I would like to unfeignedly apologize even for the slightest smite caused to anybody who felt that I was trying to sabotage their good name...... and in turn their life!!!!! Let me shower my sincere gratitude to people who never tried to understand the gist of whatever was written in this space.

I tried to control myself from continuing with this blog, tried to kill it in its infancy but an inner voice, which was quite strange to me, asked me to flow on.... till it meets it death naturally...

But I am sensing an impending danger- a vague vision but it keeps on recurring. A venomous snake clinging to my toe slowly inflicting in me its deadly poison right from the extreme end. I feel like I am dethroned from my ingenious kingdom which never existed. The usurper is a stranger to my eyes but a very familiar being to my subconscious mind. The pallor starts disseminating slowly covering me in a pall of glumness. I feel its phantasmal presence all over. I feel that the terminus is near..... very near that I can extend my hand and touch..... a pinning cold aesthesis!!!!!!

7 comments:

Elsa said...

Hey, what is this???? just remember there r people who loves the way u write,or express ideas. this is a blessing,dont worry about those who feel the other way.I am sure one day all will appreciate u for what u did.As far us that venomous snake or whatever is concerned its just a thing that is trying to stop u from dong a very good thing,so be brave and write more for those who love it.

mohammedp said...

Never mind yaar, take it easy :)

Sujeeth said...

Thanks Elsa and Mohammed......

Aakaash Nair said...

i remember something like "if u want the rainbow... be prepared to put up with rain" read it somewhere long back... it holds true in this situation... u must be ready to put up with a whole lot of bullshit raining on u if u wanna see a beautiful rainbow in the future... & if there's a snake at ur feet, there's definitely a ladder somewhere close by too. cheers :)

Sujeeth said...

That was a nice one Akaash...... especially your reference to the ladder!!!!!

Anish said...

be cool yaar.....u knw that u've all the support from all of ur good friends..
keep penning yaar.....what ever u like...

Aakaash Nair said...

thanx bro..... juz remember wat i said.. always... coz as many snakes come in ya life... as many ladders will be there... thatz life! a twisted game of snake n ladders... but ultimately d one wid d winnin spirit reaches d top :) so keep writing & keep smiling :) cheers!