Friday, March 6, 2009

I want to take you home

young-man-woman_200381778-0011

I open my window to see the "Kani Konna" with full of yellow flowers portraying nature in its full feel. The earth beneath is a canvas of fresh yellow. I leave all the lickings behind and I even forget the rising temperature. All I feel is just the caressing warmth of the beautiful nature.

A breeze came dancing in through the wooden frame fondling me gently, brushing my cares away. The soft melody that is circling in the background makes my day even more splendiferous. If you ask me for a single reason to live, I will say with out a second thought that I wish to live just to stand by my window enjoying this exquisite feeling forever.

I wish all my dear friends were here with me to enjoy this beauteous day. I wish "you" were here with me too. You know how much I wanted to take you home to stand beside me near the window, hand in hand, to enjoy this resplendent moment..... together!!!!!!

6 comments:

Biju Mathews said...

Your wish of an another "you" will be granted this year. I pray to God for that. Believe in time. Yours will come!!

Keep Blogging!

Euphonical said...

:-) thanks biju

Elsa said...

sssoooooo nice,ya being with friends or "you" is the best idea,but being alone sitting at the window sipping a hot coffee in the morning,remembering all the songs that touched our hearts,feeling the natures love is something very special.so till u r alone enjoy that.I will pray that u get u r partner soon.

euphonical said...

thanks elsa....... the 'you' is not my present or my future...........

Usha said...

:) As Biju has said, may the you be with you, with the Kani konna beauteousness too, soon :)

I loved the tangible imagery of the lines, and the evocative feelings it gave!

Thank you also, for your visit to my space :)

Euphonical said...

Thanks Usha.....